WGX 1.20% $2.48 westgold resources limited.

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-7

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Pretty sure that a company that just paid divvies and has a fair amount of cash on hand from memory something like 100mil + after the merger, won't be needing a CR, as for SP it was trading like 1-1 (6.09-6-10aud last I checked) to KRR and if anything KRR was valued lower previously, so to keep the deal within "fair terms" for KRR to accept the merger; I wouldn't be surprised if the price is manipulated until after the merger, causing "arbitrage" since the stock is basically controlled by institutions and for KRR to accept the deal WGX would have to fall in line with their SP.

Basically, if KRR drops lower then WGX can drop lower and allow for some "arbitrage" before rising after a merger, otherwise money gets left on the table from the KRR side. If KRR would accept a 1-1 deal since they also get another share of another company on top, then they will basically be able to drop WGXs' SP with KRRs' SP (which in the past has traded for around $4-5 cad only recently has been hitting highs, room to drop) if KRR drops then I assume WGX will fall too in line with KRRs' SP allowing them to benefit from shorts then after the merger they will basically back to normal business.

I'm personally not really concerned it's a short to mid term hold (1-3 years) for me, either way with POG and current macro global economic conditions + the fact that WGX looks like one of the better companies pretty sure that I'll be able to exit at later point and time and make cash money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
-0.030(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.338B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.50 $2.53 $2.46 $16.03M 6.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 70594 $2.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.48 106286 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.