STX 2.44% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-55

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2372
    Hey Tui

Always good to hear from you. I have great memories of our interactions from the NWE days and always appreciated your posts. I admire your moral compass, I recall you gifted a substantial sum from your NWE windfall to a charity close to your heart. You have inspired me to do something similar, after having lost 2 close family members very recently.

If you recall back from the NWE days we too endured similar postings spreading FUD. Unfortunately there is the good with the bad on these forums but I do try and take all POV on board and think critically about any contrary view points. Not much we can do about it but I would encourage others to cut through the noise, cut through the fear and mis-truths, back yours and other reputable posters research and trust your gut. Ofc it's not easy... but on balance there are more positives than negatives by visiting and contributing to these forums.

Quarterly comes out this Thursday. I hope to make the webinar with SN as I have a feeling some market moving info will be shared. Could be about W-7 flow test but... I would particularly love to see STX break their policy of no operational drilling updates re ED-1. Last drill at WE-5 we had 5 operational updates, keeping us fully informed along the journey. I would hope, even just to have a snippet, about ED-1's progress as I am of the opinion it will be positive.

By my calcs we should have or are about to drill through the Dongara / Wagina sandstones @ ED-1. IIRC MIN's LD-1 (due NW of ED-1) reported drilling breaks and significant gas peaks and oil shows while drilling thru the Dongara / Wagina Formations. Oil shows over a 158m gross column were encountered... since then MIN has gone on to say they have many million bbls of light oil at Lockyer. Wouldn't it get some feathers ruffling if STX reported drilling breaks and gas peaks let alone oil shows. Either way, not long to TD... 14 days and counting...

W/c 5th Aug looking to be a big week for STX... ED-1 TD due 6th... possible leaks re domgas policy (due 13th?)... updates on W-7 flow & reserves... operational update on Booth drill... SE peaker plant capacity news...

onwards & upwards

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.394M 6.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 4376061 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1473669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.