CUV 2.48% $14.05 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I am astonished at how institutions (eg. GBA Capital) can...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

I am astonished at how institutions (eg. GBA Capital) can legally use investment tactics like short selling to facilitate the tearing down of any listed company, including those that are struggling but not failing. Per previous posts by others in this thread re tactics used it almost beggars belief that anyone is able to manipulate the market by conspiring to sully the reputations of companies that they short by spreading harmful BS. Astounds me that institutions and the like can short ANY listed company.

The ASX state, "there is no criteria imposed by ASX surrounding which shares can be shorted on our market. It is up to the individual broker to offer the service to short and facilitate the borrowing of that security (which is needed in order to short). Brokers, market makers and their clients (retail,businesses) can short the market."

Last week I bought up another substantial lot of CUV around mid $13. On several occasions I’ve sat and observed sellers pull right up (no doubt many shorters) against my bid for extended periods expecting me to pull back lower on my bid (paranoid? perhaps). Per previous posts regarding the future of CUV it absolutely blows me away that this stock can still be picked up at around $14.

For those of you who give a toss, you only need to run your eyes over some of the online websites to see that CUV will be a star performer. By way of illustration, for shytes and giggles we'll look at the widely known “Simply Wall St” (SWS) who present a detailed analysis of pretty much every listed stock (ASX, Wall Stetc.) and also include a rewards / risks section. I've looked at thousands of stocks on Simply Wall St and there isn't one that doesn’t have at least one risk for every company. Every company should have at least one risk right?

Simply Wall St state for CUV, “RISK ANALYSIS - NO RISKS DETECTED FOR CUV FROM OUR RISK CHECKS."

SWS goes on to say that CUV’s PE is well below industry average,earnings forecast to grow 26.75% p.a.and earnings grewb y 14.2% over the past year. IMO it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to workout that CUV will be a gun performer. Many brokers have valued this stock at north of $50. CUV’s approximate $10milp.a. bank interest earnings is in itself enough $’s to choke a dinosaur!

Now maybe I'm off with the fairies but if I were shorting a stock I'd go for a far easier position to make decent coin (and have a more rested sleep). But I am looking forward to those shorters burning when the BB, announcement etc. occurs which is going to happen very soon. IMHO aside from PW and some of his retarded ways, based upon the fundamentals CUV will fly. There is still a bumpy road ahead in 2024 but I wish everyone investing CUV long the very best of luck! IMHOO DYOR

Burn shorters Burn!!

Last edited by SEPA: Today, 11:33

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.05
Change
0.340(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $703.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.90 $14.20 $13.71 $727.8K 51.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167 $13.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.06 789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.