LRS 2.44% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

I still lean towards less chance (than more) of a competing bid....

1. 9,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5138
    I still lean towards less chance (than more) of a competing bid. However there is at least some hope based on a more detailed read of the sub notice from Friday.

One of the reasons I’m still holding is that Colina is a very high conviction hold from me (which was validated by PLS picking it out of many for takeover).

Given the high conviction I have, it’s worth holding longer to see if the competing bid comes along. Colina is pretty much the only unencumbered hard rock development asset with a chance of producing winning the next 24 months.

A11 - Huge encumbrance
    WR1 - unencumbered but no chance of production next 2 years
    PMT - no production till 2030
    ATLX - offtake encumbered and they don’t even have a JORC out
    GL1 - no chance of production next two years (and possibly a lot longer based on economics)
    DLI - is this now a gold play? (What was MIN thinking - talk about the wealthiest in business having absolutely no clue when it comes to M&A)
    WC8 - MIN has a blocking stake (again, MIN massively overpaid for it as well). Whoever buys is will need to stump up close to a billion in capex for some very mediocre metallurgy.

So if a larger player wants to get into a hard rock play - there’s next to no options for them - Colina is maybe the only option that ticks most boxes (production timeline, permitting, unencumbered, excellent ESG credentials etc).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $559.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $5.462M 27.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 202667 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 6654078 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.