LRS 2.50% 20.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-4

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165

I believe that someone should be challenging the integrity of all trades prior to the announcement, and subsequent to the announcement, to ensure that no skullduggery has occurred, as something is not quite right about all this, and there are LAWS TO PROTECT SHAREHOLDERS FROM INSTITUTIONAL DISADVANTAGE - Unacceptable Circumstances, Unfair prejudice - balancing of harm, remedy and adverse effect, Inducement, Relevant interest from an arrangement, agreement or understanding, etc etc etc

The SP manipulation over the last 6 months has been attrocious, concurrent toPilbara/LRS discussions being underway.

I would like to see full and open disclosure prior to any shareholders being asked to vote. The Takeovers Panel needs to be asked to investigate IMHO.

Not sure who/how to go about this, but CG does not own LRS, he is just a shareholder like everyone else, and CG is a PAID EMPLOYEE who is expected to be ethical and above reproach. No back room deals. As shareholders we are entitled to be made aware if this is not the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $573.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $3.228M 16.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2616199 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 4748540 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.