APX 16.7% $1.50 appen limited

Because Uranium69 is ecstatic that he picked them all and they...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    Because Uranium69 is ecstatic that he picked them all and they are all massively up on the same day. How often has your portfolio looked like that? I just sold out of NXL yesterday thinking that there would be a sell off or pull back given the rise from 78 cents when I first bought it. Happy to be wrong, well done Uranium69!
    It also shows he is a genuine long retail poster and not a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Just a little bit relevant given the handing down of Senator Andrew Bragg’s parliamentary inquiry into ASIC recommended that the regulator was so useless it be abolished. So the ASX is Dodge City minus a sheriff. So the ASX doesn’t have a regulator?Institutional investors, they can be trusted to be good corporate citizens and abide by the law can’t they… Nothing like the Banking Royal Commission where banks were billing dead people could happen here could it? I mean, the Corps Act says under s792, “a fair, orderly and transparent market”…
    Anomalies such as flash trading, dark pools, quarter cent order increments between 10 cents and $2, trading ridiculously low nominal trades (we’ll say it’s to provide liquidity, but everyone knows it is to get as many downticks as possible so if a big buy order goes through for 250,000 shares that boosts the price three or four cents, sixty downticks will reign that in by market close finishing with the share price lower despite the buys vastly outweighing the sellers), never mind that retail investors can’t trade this way, it’s a fair orderly and transparent market. Perhaps that’s why ASIC and the ASX are so quiet on the class actions against them. They are like two schoolboys caught red handed and blaming each other, “it was his fault sir”. Would make for a good cartoon and would actually be funny if it wasn’t the biggest scam in Australian history. Every Australian with a superannuation account is out of pocket having had money stolen from them by institutional investors whilst ASIC simply closed its eyes and did its best Sergeant Schultz impersonation… “I see nothing Colonel Hogan”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.215(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.54 $1.33 $24.17M 16.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95330 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.