CU6 4.15% $6.78 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

I can argue it both ways, the market would have seen the index...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1496
    I can argue it both ways, the market would have seen the index inclusion coming so that would have been priced in ... maybe they just didn't quite price it in enough though? If they did price it in properly though, is it speculation of who's behind the recent sub holder announcement or maybe the upcoming news of the 3rd patient that caused yesterday's move? (personally I doubt there is anything big pharma about the sub holder announcement but people will speculate)

I don't ignore the index funds or the valuation though and while I think that valuation will prove cheap longer term, yesterday was good enough for me to sell some more(as I said in the chart thread). I'm already adding up the missed profits from my first sells in the $7.30s and no doubt I'll be adding up some big numbers longer term as the story unfolds, it simply reached a point where I felt I'd pushed my luck far enough and I've ridden enough round trips on stocks in the past that I lock some in when profits are huge and daily $$ swings are becoming too extreme ... there is a quite concise science to timing buying, selling is much harder to get right(as I'm sure you know)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.