AD8 2.12% $9.69 audinate group limited

This is why Bretty left the board of APAC, so as not to get his...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    This is why Bretty left the board of APAC, so as not to get his arse kicked for insider trading.

Now he's just a member of a group of boards controlled by APAC, whether directly, or indirectly.

As I mentioned before and was laughed at, APAC had essentially used shareholder capital to buy back shares, all the while accumulating at the back end, creating a lovely little moat.

At least it has sucked any liquidity from the register, making upside and downside moves more magnified.

In all probability, the SP should jump harder as there will be less sellers, well until there aren't any more buyers, and then shithitsthefan.

Best way to do a takeover I guess, and I doubt the board are going to provide any problems, plus the availability of stock has greatly diminished.

Wonder how the powers that be will see this little number, especially when they realise the Chinese have bought a critical mineral from right under their noses, in a highly sensitive area, for an absolute song.

Absolutely laughable and well played APAC...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.