CVN 0.00% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

CVN are in the extremely speculative end of the investment...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    CVN are in the extremely speculative end of the investment spectrum and attracts those who see high risk and hopefully a quick killing and then move on to the next best thing. Binary betting. Those days are now past and the SP has suffered accordingly. Like many good companies that see their SP fall into the stupidly cheap territory CVN is suffering. Bottom feeding can produce some great speculative gains and IMO CVN was in this category when it was sub 12c. The fundamentals are there and the cash is there too and provided oil is required well past 2026 then CVN will provide good returns for the patient shareholder. Those that need the immediate sugar hit may see better value elsewhere. I'm hanging around as I love the story. Perhaps I've lost some objectivity but I don't care. FID should be within the next 9 months and then we'll see some serious prie action.

Bottom feeding has been quite lucrative recently in companies with excellent fundamentals but unloved SPs. FANG is one example and there are more that now populate my portfolio. The tech sector was hit hard a few years ago but now is looking pretty healthy. My investments in these are not big but enough for my daily dose of sugar. They have to make up for some few pretty lousy investments but that's share investing for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $636.5K 3.866M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 624083 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 745415 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.