CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

@diversified a very interesting post. Jon Bishop (Executive...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    @diversified a very interesting post. Jon Bishop (Executive Director - Head of Research at Euroz Hartleys Securities Limited) someone senior who should have some interesting insights into future events in the Bedout Basin. Although this is maybe a cut down version of the research note it spells out clearly what others have postulated and also makes compelling sense. Adrian Cook's comments are noticeably diplomatic and this new data will further add to the value proposition that Carnarvon Petroleum represents to a potential predator - not to mention all of the other assets in their portfolio.

Looks like the purpose of the share price value suppression may be now be coming to the surface. If there was ever a time to start pushing the share price north now is most probably it in an endeavour to lock in as higher price for these assets as possible. I hope I am wrong as it would be highway robbery and we have all waited a long time for the true and fair value of this company to be recognised. It is now time for all CVN shareholders to get behind the company and management to make it as hard as possible for any potential acquisition attempt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $123.9K 635.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 756525 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1228599 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.