MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

I personally think reading between the lines of what was...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I personally think reading between the lines of what was announced the other day

or just my fogging imagination (1 or the other) feel free to rip into it.

our King may have thought that Beehive was worth more to MAY to go it alone (bring the resource back to MAY and try and farm-out internally from MAY)

than having Santos wanting to string it out with extention upon extention.

My gut tells me Santos was half hearted in this present climate of world turmoil and our King may have stood his ground indicating time was up.

The great Mexian Stand Off.

My take is May will be quite liquid in Cash Flow to the point of having a little more time on their side.

Cuba's 5 million is crucial in MAY's position and once that is securred in the bank and MAY has the opportunity to sell some of the MEL's then MAY is certainly great buying at this present price.

After owning this share on and off for 12 years the hardest thing to achieve is to forget about the past buy in or the money that has been lost.

This company has been positioning itself for the last 12 years, That is purely its business model, we must never forget this,

Cuba, Beehive, Oil, Gas whatever is only for the front page of our prospectus. If MAY eventually gains traction, its on like DONKEY KONG.

Don't hold back debate is good. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.