AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well said, Chookboy, thank you. I'd like to add a line to the...

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Well said, Chookboy, thank you.
    I'd like to add a line to the 'stranded asset' or 'stranded orebody' claims out there.
    Yes, infrastructure / distance to port is an issue, as we're all aware. And yes, if Manono / Kitotolo was just another average deposit, the lack of infrastructure could indeed be a death sentence, just based on the economics of developing and operating it.
    But Manono is not just another average deposit. It is by far the largest hard rock lithium deposit on the planet, and by a wide margin. It is shaping up as a unique, top-of-world-class long-life. low-cost asset, and the cost of building a road and other infrastructure will IMO be dwarfed by the value that will be extracted from it over decades to come. If you invest in exploration juniors, just once in a while you will come across one where it's clear that the resource is so outstanding that it simply will become a mine. China and the world want and need lithium, and notwithstanding some unforeseeable 'black swan' event, Manono will be a mine (again). All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.