AKO 0.00% 15.5¢ akora resources limited

I would happily offer my perspective and opinion to Paul and the...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    I would happily offer my perspective and opinion to Paul and the company for free, but I am no expert in those types of things.

I am not trying to insinuate anything, but, apart from feeling much better about your investment decision, would a $0.50c share price change anything for you? Would you sell or trade any of your shares?

I personally wouldn't sell any of my shares, but I would have probably sold my CFDs which are costing me about $2,000 per year in holding costs.

Sadly with the share price down where it is, I am actually losing money, so I figure I might as well hold them for another year and a half.

I was up nearly $40k when the maiden resource was announced and thought I was the smartest person in the room LOL. I didn't sell, but wish I did, could have bought twice as many shares had i known the the share price would have fallen so far. Oh well.

Anyways, what I am trying to say is apart from our pride with relation to our holdings, and potential missed opportunity should you have chosen to invest elsewhere (but you could lose money elsewhere), the situation isn't really any different to if the share price is at $0.15c or $1.50.

I don't think I'll be selling any "by choice" (you never know what the world will throw at a person) given the medium and long term targets I have. Anyone would love to open their portfolio and see a 5X increase. ASX Bets on Reddit call them "Coward Gains".

I'm expecting to sit on "Coward Losses" for the next 18 months. It will be the longest I have ever held a stock, but that is also a refection of my conviction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.55K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 166571 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.