IGL 0.00% $1.85 ive group limited

Ann: Bell Potter Emerging Leaders Conference Presentation, page-19

1. 4,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    I'm not a big fan of Lasoo as I cannot find a successful 'similar' business model. I fear we are on a path never trodden...at best, less trodden.
    So I have joined up and receive a daily email on a disparate group of products where the headlines scream SAVINGS - BARGAIN etc ctc.
    They are a little bit annoying and it wouldn't surprise me if they have a higher opt out rate over time.
    I have, from time to time, done a spot check to see whether they are 'bargains' as stated, and the answer is generally No, they can be obtained for much the same price elsewhere.
    So I did a good look through Trust Pilot and, to my surprise, Lasoo is generally well regarded.
    The following were apparent:
    Lasoo appear to be very strong on customer service and following up any gremlins in the order and delivery system. That's encouraguing and helps build brand loyalty.
    Unfortunately, as is the construction of the system, Lasoo cops an unfair bucketful for the sins of its partners on 'product quality' and we may wear some flak because of this. Good product selection by IVE in advance will weed this stuff out in time.
    So I decided to place an order and see how they perform in real life. I could have bought the product for a few bucks cheaper, but hey ho, maybe I am more of a tight-bottom when compared to the average shopper.
    Pleasantly surprised. The ordering was easy and the delivery was prompt & efficient with good identification as to where the parcel was at all times. The packaging was robust and the goods arrived in pristine condition.

But, I was a little disppointed in that this was the end of the road for IVE. Come on guys. It's easy to send out an email to establish my satisfaction after the delivery process and to offer an incentive to purchase again. Any number of surveys indicate that a good proportion of people will acquire more in the precious one month after delivery, particuarly if there is an incentive to acquire an add-on product to that just purchased. Just marketing 101. In fact, why wouldn't Lasoo only offer an initial 'bargain product' provided that there are 2 or 3 down price options on related items.
    For instance, I bought the Russell Hobbs juicing/slicing machine for $69 (pretty good too) so why not offer - as an incentive extra sale - a six pack of mason jars to store things or a sharp knife + sharpener or storage bottles etc.
    Okay, I'll take the apron off now, depart the kitchen, and get back into my usual clobber. Can I have a 'yeah baby'?

Last edited by PortfolioPlus: 03/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $284.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.82 $356.7K 193.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.