SPZ 3.09% 47.0¢ smart parking limited

Ann: Bell Potter Presentation, page-8

1. 9,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    @Trevesco

I bunked out early on my meeting and caught the last 5 odd minutes- it can't have been a long meeting - typical of these guys.

2 questions or so asked
    - Intergration of NEP sites - how is it going with automation on some sites - . OK but behind was what was said I think.

- Volume has dropped ?= My voice note but not sure what it was related to as mobile and didn't write it down at time ????????? Anyone else listen in Probably PBN month to date or site traffic?

-UK PBN numbers- Oct a record month - not sure what their comparison period was . Considering the number of extar spaces that should be a no brainer and I don't think they were talking PBN per space which would be a better comparitor.

- Monthly trends - Dec is busy in UK - January - Feb slower as crap weather ( general activity) plays a part and also people don't have cash. Recession - not seeing signs of it yet . - No surprise in that really as it really hasn't bitten yet but with UK power prices and inflation it will bite

That is all I picked up - hopefully if I missed anything or got it wrong someone else will speak up.

Looking at the voting numbers everyone is just rusted on or defaulted. Considering teh drama and IMo poor history of these guys compared to teh promise I hoped there was some more hard questions and a indication from voting that they could do better.

I can't seee it being a easy 12 months coming up if full recession fears are realised however they have leverage on new sites and time to intergrate them along with pick up any other stressed assets .

Nothing said about germany and I just don't know that market to know how quickly they will get a foothold. Asia - NZ Aus - lots of opportunity but there has been lots of opportunity for a decade so they can either execute or not and at what margin?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $164.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.5¢ $118.2K 245.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10097 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.