ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Bell Potter Unearthed Conference Presentation, page-59

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    This thread seems to be an echo chamber for those that sold there shares. Might I add, you often have very little to add, except for the standard rhetoric that the offtakes are not complete in line with your own expectations.

This is the real world, and the share market is not forgiving. You will at times make a mistake and sell too early or too late, but that is your choice to make and frankly, we do not care for your personal choices.

Here is a tip that I know you do not wish to hear, when you sell your shares, you do it quietly and walk into the distance. You do not need to keep coming back in here to reassure yourself that the decision you made was correct. This decision is yours alone, we respect whatever reason for your choice to liquidate.

What we don’t respect, is that you keep coming in here to attempt to make us feel bad in an attempt to make yourself feel good about the choice.

If you have something to add that is of value we would enjoy your post, but if it’s just your personal sentiment that clutter up these threads, it is becoming rather boring reading your emotional outbursts that attempt to justify your decision.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 16/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.