AIS 0.00% 17.0¢ aeris resources limited

Ann: BELL POTTER UNEARTHED CONFERENCE PRESENTATION, page-13

1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    As a new (ish) holder, we really might want the Cu price and recession narrative to actually ramp up during MS talks, especially with other cash strapped explorers and other micros.

The future costs of borrowing, further AISC and CAPEX expenditure rises, and inflationary uncertainties, may tip boards to accept lower prices in order to clear the decks before a small cap goes broke, or dilutes to hell.

Yes, we may see weakness and a number of CR's in the future if required, however as the world's economies start to show signs of exiting the bear market ( which may be faster than we think, with critical metals and low supply), the company will recover rapidly, and as well have quite the list (cheap) tenements on board.

All of a sudden, with the current management's expertise and abilities to quickly mobilise capital, the company could be a very successful junior, in a very short ( relatively) time.

After listening to the YT playback and the way that management again explained with simplicity, but also concision, I was happy with my purchase prior, hereto, I also sold off some of my other holdings in other companies, in order to enter more often as weakness, or opportunities permit.

Definitely exciting times ahead...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $327.4K 1.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118802 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 290914 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.