KGL 0.00% 12.0¢ kgl resources limited

Ann: Bellbird Mineral Resource Drilling and Assaying Completed, page-2

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Another tick in the box for KGL mine plan and grades look good. Good to hear;

“The downhole electromagnetics survey (DHEM) was nearing end of the scheduled survey but has been
    extended to enable DHEM follow up of the high-grade intersection at Rockface, and of other recent
    exploratory holes.”

Look forward to seeing these results, as the high-grade intersection at Rockface was a bonus and any positive extension of this could be a significant value creator before they get on with other high priority targets outside the existing resource.

With any luck, if they can keep those drills running hot and keep the DHEM team busy we should continue to see a stream of good news in the year ahead. On track record, over the last many years, every time they drill a whole and conduct DHEM we extend our resource. Their are huge gaps unexplored along the j fault and they could easily end up connecting let alone other hot targets in the adjacent tenements adjacent to the J fault.

Also looking forward to getting this mine built to be able to start the process of drilling deeper from bottom of pit. This resource has always reminded me of MIM early days, here's hoping the similarities continue as they start to dig a little deeper. AIMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $45 392

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49620 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 8850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 6
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.