BGL 1.53% $1.29 bellevue gold limited

i disagree, i hope to goodness we dont get flogged for a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    i disagree, i hope to goodness we dont get flogged for a pittance.. we are on the verge of a commodity bull market that will make multiples.
    we havent even started yet. but we are getting very close. this months resistance line from the GFC on the AUDUSD is 71c

we are currently at a resistance on gold at 2660USD.. i thought maybe 2500-2550 would be a reasonalbe and modest consolidation here but its struggling to even fall back down to there.. gold could rip higher at any time.. i still favour a slight pull back first as a gut feeling.. but i aint trading on it.

there are major ratios on the verge of breaking down SXP/gold dow/gold etcentera.. there are stimulus programs from china trying to prop up its housing market from total collapse.. we are at the end game of fiat currencies.. inflate or die... there wont be a GFC type crash in my opinion.. governments need the nominal gains in markets to skim captial gains taxes as they screw over the real economy... you will own nothing and they will be happy wil come about by making asset prices rise, by making housing unaffordable rather than allow it to correct.. instead of paying $1m for a house to own 100% of it, you will pay the same money to own 60% of it and the govt (using your money!!!) will own 40% of it. this will also mean upward valuation of houses will increase rates stamp duties and captial gains on investment properties that are sold.

its more likely the markets will correct but not crash in nominal terms and the market to ratios will primarily move due to gold price increase far above market price increases.. which will probably also suffer from sector rotation burning some people. its inflate or die baby for the fiat currency system.

every single time they debase the currency they are devauling (stealing) from your past present and future labour.. it is gradually being converted into slavery.

ill go get a chart now of the asx cumulative nominal and gold priced just for fun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.