BGL 0.74% $1.36 bellevue gold limited

Ann: Bellevue Gold Stage 1 Feasibility Study, page-65

1. 2,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    @McHale I agree with much of what you have said too, very valuable post thank you.

Firstly can I say BGL makes up about 7% of my portfolio, I sold down from about 10% higher up but I'm not selling anymore from here. I am comfortable with the companies prospects. As @SansHope alluded too, I wonder if Sprott will buy more? I am invested in the Sprott Gold fund and they have cicra 2.5% of the fund in BGL (out of 40m stocks in the world available to them, and most are producers??).

In regards needing to produce a FS now due to progressing finance/debt, I don't know about that. I think they could have continued discussions and provided other info to progress that without releasing a FS to market. Perhaps a desktop study as @jman0076 suggested.

I agree production will be substantially higher than this FS, as well as just mine life. In line with that I think the final infrastructure/mine will be substantially bigger and allow bigger throughput than this FS. I don't think it will be enhanced I think it will be substantially changed/redesigned.

In regards management I am mostly there, but not rock solid, which does worry me sometimes. They seem very top heavy and more interested in awards and PR than getting down to business. I sort of think they need to lose the glossy stuff and just be real, transparent and every-day honest moving forward. I say that as as investor not a 3 piece suit hedge fund investor which I acknowledge are 2 different types of investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.37 $1.33 $9.286M 6.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 69011 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.