ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2053
    Nope. If you look at my earlier posts I have offered some very positive comments. The deposit is great and I wouldn’t want my posts to be taken as advice (the SP's doing fine), but hopefully my posts temper any over-exuberance, encourage debate and get people to do their homework. It helps my game as well.

The 2 holes below about 30m apart exhibit a huge difference in the grades, yet BGL have extrapolated the grades 100m beyond the edges of the drillhole data into areas that don't appear to be supported by the general grade trend IMO. Variable grades are typical in a nuggetty gold deposit but for that reason you err on the side of caution. I found it easy to find areas with very little sample support inside the resource outline that tally up to a fair few resource tonnes.

upload_2018-10-23_11-59-40.png

Since there's no mention of subdomains in the ANN there's no reason to believe any subdomaining has been used, so those high grades could be smearing all the way to the corners of the model IMO. It took me seconds to knock up 3 high grade subdomains. I’d love to know what the grade distribution is like in the model but there’s no images of the block model.

I’m sure they’ll find more ounces but the lack of detail in their ANNs for a 1Moz resource is disappointing to put it nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.