EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

Ann: BEM Commences Study to Build Battery Anode Material Plant, page-42

1. 7,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3400
    Good to see you're on the money @Cranium73. BEM is the dark horse with management clearly jockeying for position in the high stakes of downstream BAM and EG. I concur with your gut feeling and I reckon your top up today deserves a beer (in keeping with your sig thematic). In fact, I'll go so far to say that with all the regulations going down across the industry on a macro level, we could be celebrating Oktoberfest right here very soon! wink.png

Btw... I started a post yesterday (after reviewing anns, articles, presos, twitter, dialogues, blogs, Linkedin, interviews and the like to refresh my memory) and by the time I got to the fifth para, my cranium hurt so much (and still does today) that I've come to the realisation that it will never grow likes yours.... so I need to give my head a holiday. BEM is building those vital networks and crucial alliances in regions where it matters. Shell's cranium has been stretched to its limit for the moment, so I feel like holders can trust that management are putting the horse before the cart (unlike some other companies in the G-space). smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.