EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

Ann: BEM Commences Study to Build Battery Anode Material Plant, page-49

1. 7,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3401
    Sh!te, Cranium, I feel like the sh!te hitting the fan is bringing forth a revelation... then again it could be a combo of feeling miseralbe and the whtie wine talking to me. But, hell, I think I'll get it off my chest right here and now.

I poster sometime back asked me if I thought "graphite would be like a hedge against inflation"? I wasn't exacly sure of the motive behind the comment but in hindsight considered it as a definite clue to get into gold stocks (which at the time proved prescient) but which right now seems incongruous. Gold prices seem to be going nowhere... yet the metals and minerals in EV batteries are heading where they are (regardless of inflation, if not, fueled by inflation or partly the cause of it)!

More importantly, the way things are going with the increased likelihood of many economies heading towards recession, I see it as imperative that the EU keeps pushing forward with vigour in their pursuit to adopt all things electrified. They can no longer rely on the likes of Russia for gas heating and China for EV batteries (raw materials and downstream processsing). Regardless of inflation and recessions, Europe needs to press ahead in order to become self-sufficient and the captain of their own boat of destiny.

You will be pleased to know that what I witnessed / experienced at the closing auction is that we have an off-screen iceberg buyer. And, to ensure that the price closed at 9.4c and not higher is the one order of 19,999 at 9.6c against the 20,000 sell order at 9.4c. Not that its much solace to me or perhaps, even you, if the market sinks lower. However, it should bode well for LT holders... as it suggests that a particular buyer (likely a big fish) doesn't want it known that they are buying and are doing it by stealth.

There you go, Cranium... some insight into Shell's head and why I am still holding (seemingly against all odds, sanity and bill defaults). biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.