BEN 1.75% $12.32 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

Quite the opposite. I am very sceptical - that's why I have a...

1. 44 Posts.
    Quite the opposite. I am very sceptical - that's why I have a $250K short position on BEN which I have had in place since late Dec, well before any negative broker comment.
    As for our other comments - they are just as random as linking money outflows from PRC and property in Chatswood somehow to BEN share price. I've worked in Banking for 20 years and we are absolutely top of the cycle - this stock is overvalued and it will come back down to earth. I am not asking you to believe me - I honestly don't care. I am simply expressing my view, knowledge and research. Its already down $1 in the past couple of weeks off no news so suspect others are beginning to realise the same. I do love the optimism though on this blog and it only serves to make me think I should increase my position. When state I believe the dividend is unsustainable and others suggest capital instruments to maintain it really reinforces my belief that others are focusing on the wrong things. Anyway, time will tell ...

You shouldn't be so personal - may be a sign you are emotionally invested - always dangerous with investing. I wish all good luck and every success - but I always follow my own conviction and respect others will follow theirs
    Last edited by TheGrumpyBanker: 08/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.