BEN 0.09% $11.33 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

Very interesting that the 2400 odd pages are published less than...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Very interesting that the 2400 odd pages are published less than a week from the senate inquiry (15/12/14) into these loans . Also if you have the diligence to savy the full report in such a short time then you will see an obvious comment from Justice Croft that he was following the Act under the corporations act.

Remember that the case was over the loan book and I reckon most investors had no idea that GSMAL on sold the loan book as far back as 2001. Which brings one to think then if that is the case why hadn't the insurance that was paid to cover ALL the losses, after all it was on the estimates of what the tree's in this case were worth, meaning that someone did a valuation that shortened the value and the investors were unaware of it.

Further,why didn't Bendigo do a valuation and send monthly if not continuous statements if the loan book was taken up by Bendigo ( BAB) letter head from 2001,I can tell you that I have no such documentation until GTP went under,so Bendigo where are they?,and  who was the dude sending the financial statements from GTP finance arm?

Further and not related to Bendigo, how  is that John Gaye of Gunns went down on his share selling and yet no one has picked up on John Carlton Young.

I reckon  there is still legs in this tiff and it still hasn't played out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.33
Change
-0.010(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $6.434B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.35 $11.42 $11.25 $49.05M 4.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 50564 $11.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.34 957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.