NVX 0.00% 64.5¢ novonix limited

1. PG do not need to be the cheapest... they need to be one of...

1. 2,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    1. PG do not need to be the cheapest... they need to be one of the best out side of Asia, particularly China.
    2. Time will tell.....
    3. All testing seems to point to this... very very long life/cycle batteries tested at lab scale
    4. Give this time.... years and years of testing, the best in the business is not going to jump on the new player without doing their DD
    5. Lets wait to April to see what Samsung want to do, its not up to NVX in which vehicles / applications PG material is put into
    6. No, let the business grow, they only just got the factory up and running, during a pandemic...

Nothing from NVX has given me doubt not to have my money tied up. Its a long term play. The BOD is stacked. The new US administration is all about being green. Let them grow. The name is out there, customers will be lining up over the next 2-5 years.

What we already know:

Samsung SDI
    Sanyo / Panasonic
    Kore
    Lake Resources
    A list as long this thread of customers for Novonix BTS equipment....

Dont forget our board members have ties to the US Government, not to mention a seat at BAE with Robert Natters, now full time at the PG factory ramping production for current contract for Samsung SDI.

Robert Natter | BAE Systems | International

Still happy holding 90% of my portfolio in Novonix...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 10750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.