AHK 9.09% 15.0¢ ark mines limited

Good discussion gents. With those extraordinary recoveries...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328

Good discussion gents. With those extraordinary recoveries (which are broadly in line with the work done by JOGMEC, in terms of simple gravity process) that tells me that the kit should be easily obtained, not expensive and thus start-up could be very quick indeed, thus getting well in front (timing, critically, but also cost and risks generally) of many of the other potential suppliers into the market.

Should be tremendous Gov't support (State and Commonwealth) for a project of this scale (could be immense) and RFSU within 2 years - potentially sooner. Likewise I would see private funding falling over itself to get a slice of the action given that magnificent con. grade could be in the market so much quicker and with so much more certainty than other projects (that do not have the placer sand deposit advantages).

Unfortunate and essentially insoluble geopolitics make this, IMO, a project of potential national+ interest given its scale, early RFSU, location, lower risk nature, multiplicity of product streams, likely low costs etc.

In June 2023 I posted about many of these points in this Post #: 68277218. At that time I made the following bullish comments. Remarkably, the project is rapidly derisking and increasing my confidence. Hope I'm not breathing my own exhaust! Shareholders should make great returns here.

"Oh my goodness. The potential of this project is fantastic. Early days, but this is what screams out to me already:
    • Sector - second to none, supported by what will be long-term geopolitical tailwinds - enough said... - and also supported by the myriad of magnet and other uses etc, and the many uses for the heavy rare earths known to be in this deposit;
    • Scale - could be very, very substantial. There will be a lot of eyes on the follow up step-out drilling (to come - see last bullet above). And even on the resource for the area that's just been drilled, given that the depths encountered (see 2nd bullet);
    • Grade - have a look at recent announcement about the stunning grade achieved (from admittedly just one panned sample). That is consistent with earlier results, which also demonstrate material that is easily amenable to what seems to be very low cost, uncomplicated processing, into highly attractive and saleable grades.
    • Processability - looks extremely promising (...);
    • Mining costs - as above - looks extremely promising, being basically in shallow sandy soil that itself is effectively a beneficiated product due to its evolution as a placer deposit. Being terrestrial suggests to me less likely banding of unsaleable 'beach sand' within. If so, that's also a +ve for superior and cheaper processing.
    • Product streams - most helpfully, there are light REES and heavy REEs as well. There will be a lot of interest in these products if they have enough to warrant start-up. There may even be early cash flow elements ...
    • Timing to cash flows - the above points suggest to me readily accessible product that would be very attractive to markets in Australia and elsewhere, and which might be produced remarkably quickly"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.317M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $4.068K 25.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70157 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.