AHK 9.09% 15.0¢ ark mines limited

Perhaps the best aspect of Sandy Mitchell is that it will be...

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2467
    Perhaps the best aspect of Sandy Mitchell is that it will be quick to market - no need for huge JORC Resource in order to raise capex, just start with a few earth movers and trucks and a prototype gravity sorter on a skid (if that's possible).

However there will be the need for a bit if drilling to find the hot zones to start on.

What's below the 20m level might surprise in the course of time - the Palmer - Mitchell region is full of stories about lost mines and lost miners.
    I have a little book (probably in a dusty box in storage) with dozens of yarns from that region - I recall stories of dead end tracks where the miner was never seen again - the Indigenous People often captured them and held them hostage to be swapped out by their mates - and others made their pile and just took the next ship to civilisation.
    One story is about 'The Policeman's Track' between the two rivers, scary stuff.

But DYOR, dont rely on old miner's tales.

Hey @Black Cat here is a heads up for you. They say they have easy conc REE with high magnet metals and maybe even Niobium.

Last edited by JandJ: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.317M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $4.068K 25.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70157 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.