BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Hoyland, firstly I wish to thank you for your consistent and...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hoyland, firstly I wish to thank you for your consistent and composed inputs to this forum.
    I wish to ask you a question (I see your weekend is all ruined): What do you thing has left on the table for sell now after having latest result on TT-034?
    It rings like a bell in my ears Carl Stubbings words expressed in the break time at the last AGM that “if anything is going to bring significant outcome for Benetc that will be AMD.”
    So, generally management deals with information well before anyone else. Management decides how much of it to disclose, when and how and furthermore which one to be kept for later. There might be many reasons for this. One is that this technology is a cutting edge one and it is evident after the trial how difficult it is to break the new science in 21 century. Not to forget that the competition is watching just round the corner.
    Fact is we have been through significant changes since last year including expanding the personnel in the lab and just very recently a few on the top. And the changes only pointing of purposive presence in the US market. To me this is a sign that management is driven by confidence. If they wish only to milk the money left then why do they have to share with more of them? It does not make sense.
    I can understand the bitterness in some of the long-time shareholders and contributors to this forum like Mudpecker, Donman, J8, Hindmost, Seanl because I feel the pain myself.

But I want to belief that there is determination in the team to progress further. Surely one more change is needed.
    Last edited by lahar66l: 17/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.