BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: BENITEC ANNOUNCES TT-034 CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS-BLT.AX, page-80

1. 85 Posts.
    Earlier Hoyland wrote: "The bottom-line here is, we took an educated guess and we lost. What is more, we would all have lost the same amount if the announcement was made yesterday or twelve moths ago unless we topped up in that period and betted against the market even more."

Only the wisdom of the great and mighty Hoyland can summarize the whole ball of wax into one simple, yet succinct sentence.  There will be no music studio addition to the house.  I guess the neighbors will have to deal with the rowdy weekend warriors playing old rock music in the garage for the foreseeable future.  If anyone bitches I'll just give them Francis' digits and tell them to call him to complain.  It will take maybe a year to regenerate enough savings for the "Vegas" baby! part of my portfolio again , and this time I'm going to research each and every member of the senior staff down to what they like to do in their spare time.

Come on, the writing was on the wall long before the crash.  The basic business statement that "You're only as good as your management team" was flashing at us for months on end and most of us didn't sell.  I guess one of my biggest disappointments was Suhy and his rosy outlook.  He was the only employee keeping me a shareholder.  That and the fact that there was never any fun,

You buy micro biotechs for the rush, the wild ride, the highs, the lows, and when it works you're a genius and when it doesn't, well, you have  Benitec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.