ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Bergen Investment Facility Terminated, page-44

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    A couple of things on this;

- Richard Martin was on the risk committee when the alleged loan occurred which may have resulted in the shorting of ADO. They seeked legal advice which said him being on this committee was ok. Morally I think it stinks and I told them that at the AGM.
    - John Hurrell has links to Ferghana Partners whom from what I can ascertain were the ones that advised ADO on the sale. Did they also assist with financing? They most likely got some hefty fee for that while $1M goes out the door to the convertible note provider that never happened and you end up with a terrible financing deal and now John is chairman.

Meanwhile Richard is still on the board with knowledge of whats going on and John is now chairman promising to do shareholder meetings, strategic reviews etc and they have done nothing which shows in the public domain.

I could honestly say I could of done a better job than this and I would of done it for much less than what some of these guys are getting paid but would have been happy to take performance shares and options so my performance is linked to my success or failure.
    Last edited by cashman2284: 27/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $7.565K 358.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2121189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 821987 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.