RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Best and Final Confirmation and Bridging Loan, page-123

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Pfizer confirms today that the all cash consideration of $0.208 per ResApp share under the SID is its best
    and final offer and will not increase its offer under the SID, subject to no competing proposal emerging.
    Pfizer retains its rights under clause 11.5 of the SID.

Why go ahead with this letter unless they knew the No votes were on track to win.
    Why didn't they just wait for the votes to go through?
    Scare tactics.
    Why add subject to no competing proposal emerging?
    If it's there final offer just say so without that statement, as that's what they believe RAP is worth..
    But hey if another competing proposal emergers, we want back in... That there to me, means they know It's worth more, but want to screw shareholders.
    No doubt there's been a few deals under table been done or offered to the current BOD to get this through.

Now that they've said Best and Final offer, see what comes of it. Who knows in the next 24hrs - 48hrs, I'm sure others have been monitoring progress between the two, sitting back and just watching.
    Someone else might just be looking at the sleep side of things alone.

This could work for Pfizer to get it dirt cheap or backfire on them, now they've open the door for others to see, what Pfizer is wanting to get it for.
    Your talking Pfizer, they don't just go out and buy shit, they know there's something in this.
    Let the next 2 weeks play out, Then on the day make that decision, YES or NO vote. All in my opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.