RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Would be interested in peoples thoughts on what entering into...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Would be interested in peoples thoughts on what entering into the loan agreement actually means and what happens after the scheme (hopefully) gets voted down:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4600/4600980-48ec2960754d53ad6be874f1051f481a.jpg
    Do we know if:

• Irrespective of current cash position, has ResApp BOD already accepted this loan?
    • If so would voting "no" to the scheme constitute an occurrence of certain events of default customary for a loan of this nature? Could Pfizer trigger the default at any time prior to the vote once RAP has accepted the loan? Would we as shareholders be notified of this? 10 days doesn't give us much time to stump up funds.
    • What exactly does Pfizer get access too? Clinical trial data but I wonder whether we have also included earlier data in the current clinical trial set to train it, so does Pfizer gets access to everything?

I feel like the BOD has shot us in the foot with this one. I previously had thought that perhaps they were playing it smart to secure the $4M to keep us going, knowing that shareholders would vote the scheme down. Now I am not so sure that they are acting in the best interest of shareholders so I feel they have to go.

Given that cash appears to be so tight (still can't get my head around how that could be the case given we got $4M and don't appear to be doing to much in terms of progressing development of our products, at least based on our announcements - perhaps I am wrong). I would be interested in hearing from people who have been involved in this type of thing before:

• What is a typical timeframe for calling an EGM to get rid of the board and putting a board in place that has the SH back.
    • How much cash do we need to get us through another year or so of development - $10M? Even at a raise of 10c which I feel would be ridiculously low we are still only have a dilution of just about 12%.
    • How long would it take to do a raise? I am assuming we would have to wait til we got a new board to start the process.

GIven that cash is tight and the above takes time, what if we run out of funds in the meantime? Do we go into a TH and can we still progress the raise/ git rid of the BOD during that time? What can we do to ensure that we aren't giving away our company.

What alternatives are there available for securing cash in the short term? Loans/ Grants? Do we know if RAP has ever approached the Aust Govt re a grant? I can see ResAppDX offering the Govt/ Medicare a real possibility to save money.

Based on the IER, in 2018/19 158M GP visits occurred and 39% were for respiratory issues. The IER suggests 2% of respiratory motivated visits could result in a ResAppDx test. Based on this, this is 1.26M tests a year in Australia pre covid.

I assume Medicare would currently be paying pathology labs to complete the same suite of tests that ResAppDx could test for? Can any medical professionals confirm whether that is the case, and what Medicare currently pays for a test? This looks like a huge opportunity to reduce costs that ResAppDx could offer the Govt.

Taking this further? When the tech works, do we even need to have a GP involved in the process to trigger taking the test? I could see no reason why in the future, someone couldn't sign up to take the test, and based on the test results, get a treatment plan/ script filled based on the results. This auto-system would also have the benefit of freeing up our GPs, which seems to be a constant issue in the news.

I'd happy pay $5-10 a test as an initial screen to see whether I need to go to the doctor if the test is inconclusive? I don't get bulk billing at my GP so am out $47 a visit, whilst Medicare is out another $37 a visit (based on the 1.26M tests this would represent at $47M annual saving to Medicare).

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.