RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

All this talk about class action, about getting rid of the...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    All this talk about class action, about getting rid of the board, smells of financially illterate, angry amateurs that do not know how to read a balance sheet.
    The situation is simple.I still fail to see any argumented way to create value ALONE grounded in sound hypotheses, some path to growth that is not a pipe dream.
    Without Pfizer who is taking a risky moonshot at REApp tech, and procuring a bridge loan, the company will go bankrupt in a matter of a few months.
    In this environnement, the worse for biotech in decades, where believe me or not in the Nasdaq about 2/3 of biotech traded below net cash in July, RESapp does not stand a fighting chance to survive ALONE.
    Investors in 2022 want 1)proven technologies ,2) derisked companies and 3)multiple shots on goal and 4) cash runway of at least 18 months.
    Pfizer stands out as a white knight here and we should count or blessings!
    Take 20.8c now, or face a gap down to the 5-9 c area with a NO vote, then a donut , an ASX delisting and ultimately Pfizer will bid for the tech assets at a fraction of the price in the bankruptcy auctions in a few quarters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.