FGR 2.78% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

Ann: BEST Battery Technology Update, page-9

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I'm more with curiouser27 on this one spid81.

Notice on the Ragone plot that there are 13 other "technologies" that we'll supersede, that's a lot of disruption. Let's take Skeleton as the current market leader, I'm sure their R&D scientists/department will be doing everything they can to stay ahead of the game and innovate their next leap ahead.

I guess, they're the recognized leaders in the larger scale storage space. I get the feeling that BEST will be more feasible, price competitive and technology superior (we're talking laser tuning here) in the "portable" space and the bang for buck will really matter/define the clear winner. Plenty of mobile phones, hand drills, electric toothbrushes and especially cochlear hearing aids for them to be used in....

What is really good is the adoption of an international technology product development standard and road-map to track progress whilst shielding the details of IP. We're all on the same page around expectations and timeline discussions to get to the next stages, which BTW are very exciting, just need WG to tell us when we expect to have TRL5 and TRL6 completed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $12.20K 232.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60889 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 91237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.