BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

The challenge for people like@bentas74 and some others is they...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    The challenge for people like@bentas74 and some others is they not understand why they are so bullish on this stock, they have simply taken a position to be positive, which is great. It would be really good to understand their reasons behind being so bullish. This is what these forums are for, discussion, whether negative or positive or simply stating what an individual believes, this is not right or wrong, negative or positive, it is just that persons view.

My view is there is no way BUD OHM can get to breakeven by end of year, time has run out. Lets not forget that northern hemisphere goes on summer holidays in July for 10 weeks, similar to our summer break, things slow up alot across north america and europe, this is a worry for BUD. They need to be closing deals in next 8 weeks and commencing installations. While LIFx is a great gimmick right now, I am yet to be convinced of its long term business model and the simple fact competition will ramp up and prices will collapse and quickly, how can an already loss making business survive this and how can it be good for the BUD business in the mid term. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.