BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

For all Dave's talk and self promotion between July 2017 -...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    For all Dave's talk and self promotion between July 2017 - November 2017, to be at 7c in April 2019 is utterly disgraceful. It's the height of ignorance to come on this forum and bash people for having a high sp average. Remember it was Dave telling everything pre-2017 cap raise how many whales were in play and a global monster deal was landing. That's why funds paid the $23m at 20c which is looking a lifetime away and hence anger from investors.

Clearly those 5 months or marketing in 2017 were designed solely to raise the $23m to allow him to operate for 2 years. Since that cap raise what's he done or said?

And as I asked previously, have Lifx got their working capital yet in the bank? No answers from anyone on this. See that's Dave's parachute again. Get money in the bank for Lifx, transfer a large number of Buddy staff to them and use that working capital to keep the business afloat. Another way around low revenue for Buddy Ohm and a way of avoiding a cap raise.

I'm hoping this 4c revenue is saved by Saturday 30th March and Sunday 31st March Lifx sales which should be over $200K AUD ($2.9M previous month is $100K a day). With this in mind I expect a 4c revenue of $1.5m AUD minimum = last qtr was around $400K in Ohm sales and had no Thor. So with anticipated / necessary Ohm growth, Thor payment and Lifx revenue for two days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.