BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

HI McKhenry, You must have misread my post. All good. I never...

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    HI McKhenry,

You must have misread my post. All good.

I never said it wasn't a good thing. Sure it's a good thing.

However....yay, we now have a "fully illuminated display"....can't believe the share price hasn't rocketed off the back of this "price sensitive announcement".

I don't think it's about being negative, more so a cumulative effect of the nature of DM and BUD's past announcements.

As many have mentioned, and I humbly agree, announcements like this are now irrelevant. The companies credibility and ability to execute are in question. All that matters now are revenue and contracts.

If having a nice bright illuminated display has a positive impact on sales...great! We'll see that reflected in the following quarterly and they can provide commentary and note that the extra exposure in Best Buy stores was a contributing factor. I would far prefer to see this company announce facts and figures than announcements like this. This is garbage. Just my imho. If announcements like this appease you or make you feel more comfortable with your investment...then that's great.

Unfortunately I have held for a while now and announcements like these mean nothing.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.