MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Was just trying to find some information and a time table for...

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Was just trying to find some information and a time table for the MRE. This was all I could find for now.

Extract from ANN March 12 2020.

"...the Kookynie Gold Project has a total “Exploration Target” of between 294,000
    ounces and 967,000 ounces."

"Metalicity is working towards the development of a maiden JORC-2012 compliant mineral resource estimate."

"...I look forward to developing the Kookynie Gold Project and reaching this target in due course."

From this we can see the target has been set (but will obviously be revised as new data becomes available) although no definitive date has been tabled for completion.

Extract from ANN September 15 2020.

Plan Moving Forward & Pending Assays
    "With a significant parcel of the assays still pending – 38 drill holes in total (14 from McTavish, 9 from Champion and 15 remaining from Leipold), we are using this information derived from the RC drilling to plan further work at both Leipold, McTavish and Champion as these prospects move into the resource definition phase. With the results of the drone magnetic survey demonstrating a further 21 greenfield targets 4, it is intended to expand the drilling program to continue to evaluate Champion, Fortuna, Altona and to return to the Cosmopolitan Gold Mine area..."

The way the program is playing out I would guess that drilling will continue till the end of the year and we may see the MRE in the new year sometime.
    Last edited by Cand1eStickMan: 15/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 180380980 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.