FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Care must be taken when talking about density of SC vs density...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Care must be taken when talking about density of SC vs density of graphene. denisty of the SC necessarily includes the other components, i.e. the electrolyte. thus alpaka and jumpstart are both correct and incorrect in their statements.

Interesting jumpstart that you'd use 2 instead of 1.7 - it's not a trivial difference.

In any case Alpaka is still correct in asserting that the gap between graphene layers is important in considering density, but that gap in the SC is not a void, hence the SC has a density much greater than may be expected if the material did not have that electrolyte and the grpahene maintained the distance between sheets.

As Alpaka has already stated, none of the articles on the various SC I've read have included a proper characterisation of the 'graphene' used. It's interesting that all of the SC parameters reported are very far from theoretical limits.

I remain though on the sidelines wrt FGR's decision though am a little less cheesed about it after fully considering the cost to FGR vs the potential reward. FGR stated that their goal was to obtain IP surrounding the use of graphene, to my mind this strategy is one of leverage, it may not be that they actually want to produce this thing at all other than as proof of concept, and then sell this and the graphene to go with it to someone else, or just the IP to a competitor that has no intention of using it. The thing is if they can pull it off using their graphene it validates the material as much as anything else.

Agree Jumpstart that they'd make their dough more easily and with less risk if they could target folks that want the graphene and have their own tech ready or almost ready to go. But why has this not been achieved?

If I was in charge of a company that wanted to use graphene, and saw how cheaply FGR could produce it for and how few supply deals they had, I'd be squeezing FGR to supply it at a rather cheap price wouldnt you?

Just hit the vein please; Craig needs to actually earn the money he's being paid dag nammit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.