TYX 16.7% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Best gold results to date from Jumbuck, page-34

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi Viv, I hope you took my post light heartedly and read it in your best MR T voice. I was a big A Team fan obviously.
    Where is the gold?
    I can see you have been here for a while so explain what I am doing here.
    Mr Ian Finch discovered Paulsons Gold Mine with Taipan many years ago from memory.
    Paulsons gold mine started NST. Look what happened there...
    Finch is a well respected geologist with a distinguished career, most TYX holders have been through the ringer with commodity price rout.
    Gold.
    These tenements Jumbuck and the large landholding that goes with it I have followed since the 80,s.
    I have read CRA,s early exploration from the Craton in the 60,s, I watched as Dominion Mining started Challenger mine in the 90,s. I Followed the Dominion/ Southern Gold JV exploration, Kingsgate/Southern Gold JV, the Kingsgate /Trafford JV and now
    Tyranna Resourses/Kingsgate JV plus 100% TYX holdings.

So what!!!!!
    TYX are the first company to really go in here with this as a main project, a view to getting a cashflow and a wealth of information from previous explorers, campaigns and CSIRO /geosciences research projects.
    There is gold, there is prospective tenements with low drill density, there is cash, there is the OGX shareholding, there is multiple minerals that can be targeted, there is potential near term cashflow, there is a team that are probably sick of getting kicked around.
    Does this mean success for shareholders. No
    This area may have some of the last big mineral discoveries in Australia, they will be hard to find but there is already high priority target.
    All I want is a near term cashflow and keep spinning the drill bit.
    If ya want certainty there is always death and taxes.
    If you want a well funded explorer with potential....
    DYOR, all IMO and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $21.24K 3.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765845 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1404115 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.