TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Best gold results to date from Jumbuck, page-45

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi Glad, I only opened the trading screen twice today as some other shares are getting close. I would have snapped up a bit more today but the other one I was going to sell went off to the races and the announcements haven't even come out yet so I figure I may be sitting on another 15 % and get rid of them tomorrow.
    I am trying to get out of some positions that I have held for a while and they just keep going up and up and up.
    Gold anything has gone bonkers and my price targets turned out really conservative.
    Will need to do some reading after annual reports come out and see where the value still lies.
    Like I eluded to this stock may have a longer term story in it. It seemed very undervalued at 2c and you would have expected some volume dumping from cap raise profit taking but nothing eventuated so I am reading the belief in the story to be very bullish.
    On review of the expanding of the mineralised zone from the last 2 batches of drill results still seems to be valued at zero IMO. Everyday OGX goes up is free cash here. Pretty simple...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.976K 1.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 220417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7053635 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.