TYX 12.5% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Best gold results to date from Jumbuck, page-48

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I can understand the frustration of LT holders, the fact that you still have any chance of a return is a positive. Most iron ore plays are going under so the fact that these guys still have a chance to get something happening is at least something. I have noted the admin cost seem high and once the next few announcements come out I will be querying this in an email to management. I have been a small shareholder in many a company to go into admin so I know what happens when a sector collapses.
    If these guys are serious I would expect a detailed plan to be fast tracked for a cashflow pre Xmas. Cash doesn't last long but it would not take many decent drill bit hits for a larger company to come along and take them out.
    Any sniff of an economic large tonnage deposit even if low grade may incur the interest of a cashed up goldie.
    There is heaps of information out there if you look on this deposit and all the larger players are looking to increase their resourses.
    High risk , high return play no doubt but right now everything that glitters is gold.
    For now we wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.9K 2.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1468067 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5104662 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.