BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

US Futures are now in the green after being over 1/3% down,...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    US Futures are now in the green after being over 1/3% down, ditto SCHMP (narrowly) after being in the red, and Oil has come back a dollar after it's graveyard lows today (still narrowly down). XJO also 50 points off its lo of day. People pay attention to these things.
    They (international, commodities etc.) have a an effect on ASX. FWIW, AUD showing some strength today, but, by my figuring still down 5.3% for the year - good for exporters, of course. (It tested 04/2009 lows last Friday (and will return to them, and then some more).
    I bot more BFC today, but not at the cheap price some others did.
    What I don't grasp is why an ostensibly counter-cyclical stock (in the sense that Health Care is counter-cyclical), in a very bullish sector, "the next big thing", is flat to down , on good news (Price Sensitive). Some might say the news was already discounted, which would confirm my view that there's a lot of leaked and unregulated information on ASX, because I don't think we had any guidance on this News - the JV - pls. correct me if I'm wrong ).
    I do realize that others in this space are also down (A2M, BAL...but they've also run very far, and have been re-tracing all year now, so am not surprised by them). I also realize it's a down day, but those stocks didn't have news (and they are pulling back...just said that).
    It's also true that a stock can be forgiven for not going up
    Perhaps there will be the typical late day buying? I don't know. I'd like to see a close >= 54.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.