BET 0.00% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Ann: BetMakers submits proposal to acquire Tabcorp assets, page-278

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I had that same thought earlier - what if Matt Tripp was all about his bonus/ options only. However, what we have to realise is (my opinion only):
    1. Matt Tripp is not a senior manager/ director working for his options, he is the No 1 dealmaker in the country. For him, his reputation would be key. He would think twice before screwing over BET for some millions. He is the best dealmaker because 1. he gets the results, 2. he is trusted.
    2. Matt Davey is not only the biggest shareholder but in the Board as well now. I consider him to be a really smart person. If this was some far fetched pipe dream, or if Matt Tripp was some short sighted Option hungry guy, I don't think Davey would have let Tripp run the show. I can be wrong but this is what I think.
    3. And if recall correctly from reading one of Matt Tripp's interviews in detail, he has been in talks with TAB far before he became an advisor to BET. Again my thought is that he had a plan, approached BET (knowing BET in detail having been a client of BET) and hence he was afforded with such hefty options.
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $36.86K 437.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 470839 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 75548 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.