BET 0.00% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

@aurelex90did you not promise to quiet up? I mean i kinda like...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @aurelex90
    did you not promise to quiet up?
    I mean i kinda like going through HC, its fun to see Help and Kit battle it out. You my friend, you are just plain old annoying,
    The exact same shit on 7 or so threads, hundreds of times about the same, nothing new at all. diluting diluting diluting... Mate think everyone gets it. There will be more shares issued if a deal of funding the TAB asset is to be done, IF being the key word. im not Sure TAB or BET would go for it at todays prices. But once IF its bought, that becomes an asset that BET management develops and thereby create value for shareholders. its some pretty heavy hitters at the table, and despite what your opinion may be, I am confident these guys wouldn't want to be the guys that failed with BET or TAB (regardless of how much money they make...). I bought in a 0.15-21 and all the way to 1.37, im sweet and calm mate, I am sure management have a grand plan, which you cant influence anyway, I trust they will do their work. I dont invest more than I can afford to lose, and whatever is invested is not money I need tomorrow. Its a long game mate, but my eyes and ears are nearly bleeding from your constant jabbing. if at least you could come up with something clever or funny, it would contribute to the forum you are really just a sad person with some sad agenda...
    Mate chances are the person you are in this forum, is the person you are in the real world. probably not a lot of friends hanging around if the repertoire is a limited as portrayed here...
    reach out if you need help mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $53.84K 661.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 256110 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 47176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.