BET 1.20% 8.4¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Ann: BetMakers to power new wagering venture, page-70

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    It's a dream come true for a software developer when its product is recognised and implemented.

NWS wanted to create an all in one wagering site that offers viewers and punters all sort of live media resources.

When It comes to the media resource then BET is going a part of NWS's info tech media.

NWS will trial its new venture product in AU and NZ and then It will link its new project to its US division.

NWS will be a major competitor to TAH and Pointbet in AU but NWS will need to burn a lot of cash similar to Pointbet.

The more competitors on the betting market the better for BET because BET is providing information database to racing industry so the more viewers the better for a tech company.

But unfortunately BET's revenue is locked in for a long timeframe therefore Its share price might be capped regardless the view counts in the future.

Well I don't need to think too much about NWS's product launch and I don't care too much about the success rate in the future but I do care about a company ability to make money.

BET is showing the money to the market but the market is a greedy beast so I have to be careful.

I am in today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $81.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ $57.80K 695.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174415 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 96913 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.