AVC 9.09% 50.0¢ auctus investment group limited

Hey mate. I'm not professional in this area and most is my...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hey mate. I'm not professional in this area and most is my opinion; however, I think for starters you need to move away from comparing 3D with VR. 3D is simply including an extra dimension to a 2D film. VR introduces the concept of immersion into the activity you are participating in. The areas I've seen published recently which seem to be the most of value are video gaming (whereas you can introduce an immersive experience to a digital game) and also professional tutorial videos (as has been discussed on here previously). Both of these are areas of focus for YNB.

I've only had minor experience with VR, however I can assure you its actually amazing. I've participated in a small amount of gaming, realestate, and golfing tutorial - all in beta stages. It's completely different to any other digital experience I've had.

The only comment I can offer in regards to "not signing up for a shyte load of 2D content and try to convert to VR" is that most (not all) reports of the Y-Hub are positive. Having not experienced it myself, I have to go off these reports. The way I'm seeing the Y-Hub opportunity is a means to provide a platform for the sourcing of various content to a user. As has been discussed across the world, this is currently a problem as there is a raft of small developers, with a range of product at varying levels of completion. Having Lenovo onboard shows that the Y-Hub is not just a gimmick, and IMO is a solid step forward.

I hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.050(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $40.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 51.5¢ 47.5¢ $43.16K 86.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12600 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10798 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.