AVC 7.27% 59.0¢ auctus investment group limited

Another Significant Announcement Alright. From Lenovo last...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Another Significant Announcement Alright.

From Lenovo last quarterly Results......gives me a gauge in size and scale of potential devices .Lenovo will be selling the Legion Brand like Hot cakes.
    In turn making us YNB holders filthy Rich.Haha.

http://news.lenovo.com/news-releases/lenovo-delivers-profitable-second-quarter-results.htm

"Lenovo shipped 14.5 million PCs in the second fiscal quarter,"

"Lenovo retained the number one worldwide market share position for the 14th consecutive quarter, with 21.5 percent market share, "

"Sales in our PC and Smart Devices Business Group, which includes PCs and tablets was US$7.8 billion,"

Now we know from past Announcements
    Beyond Media are
    "making the software(LEH) available for download on existing consumer devices"

Substantial Revenue alright,mind boggling really.Sounds like Beyond Media will have several revenue streams...... "current and future content delivery platform projects.”

Yonder & Beyond and Beyond Media CEO, Shashi Fernando said, “This agreement highlights the
    power and potential of our existing Lenovo relationship and our ability to develop and capitalize on
    cutting edge technologies, creating the potential for further revenue streams in current and future
    content delivery platform projects.”

Let's not forget we also Manage the LEH so no doubt a monthly fee for this service.

I'm expecting an Announcement together with Lenovo regarding the LEH and Legion Gaming Laptop release,near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
0.040(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $47.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.0¢ 59.0¢ $66.14K 112.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2895 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.