KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Ann: Beyondie Operational and Corporate Update, page-34

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Panda,

The only WA SOP projects under 600Km to port are those potentially associated with the large solar salt operations. Guess who is undertaking a scoping study on an alternative process applicable to these potential SOP projects (and also applicable to Beyondie, Lake Way and every other SOP project in WA).

SO4 and to a lesser extent KLL have been noise, hype and expensive unsuccessful pilot projects. The underlying reasons to invest in SOP still exist, the market conditions are still favourable for a competitive producer. We haven't seen the best of WA SOP yet.

I think the German export bank may be in a position to apply some pressure on Ebtec. Future deals may be at risk. I can't see how NAIF would have any influence.

Do you believe the new projections? Do you think they are accurate given the current rate of KTMS production and the inventory sitting on the pad. I reckon a seasonal increase in evaporation and production will be required. What they have may only represent another 9-10Kt of SOP.

Last edited by Pseudo19: 14/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.